Digital Analytics for Outbound and Inbound Marketing
What you’ll learn
Explain the concepts and strategies of outbound (paid) and inbound (owned) marketing.
Highlight and evaluate the importance of the metrics, marketers use to measure digital marketing performance.
Manage and measure your firm’s digital marketing initiatives for outbound and inbound.
Prepare leading metrics and KPIs for digital marketing analytics and link them to financial metrics of the firm.
This is an introductory course. No prior experience in digital marketing needed.
Digital marketing has become an essential component for any business to survive in the digital age. But how do you know which strategies are right for your business? This course will teach you the basics of both outbound and inbound strategies so that you can choose the best marketing approach for your company.
By the end of this course, you will be able to manage your online marketing campaigns like a pro! Learning outcomes include:
- Explain the concepts and strategies of outbound (paid) and inbound (owned) marketing.
- Highlight and evaluate the importance of the metrics, marketers use to measure digital marketing performance.
- Prepare leading metrics and KPIs for digital marketing analytics and link them to the financial metrics of the firm.
Outbound marketing is a broad term for any type of marketing that does not occur within the confines of your company.
Inbound marketing is a strategy that focuses on attracting, engaging, and retaining customers.
But this course will not go into the benefits of inbound marketing without first explaining what inbound marketing entails. We’ll start by defining what inbound marketing is and how it differs from other forms of digital marketing. Next, we’ll get into how you can implement these strategies yourself by using tools like content marketing.
Who this course is for:
- Marketers who want to better understand their firm’s outbound and inbound marketing efforts.
- Digital marketers who need to develop key leading indicators for their efforts’ effectiveness and profitability.
- Students who wish to complete their study program’s curriculum with an introduction into outbound and inbound marketing.
- Working professionals in other functions who want to get a clear idea of their colleagues’ digital marketing initiatives. You Can Learn Udemy – Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp